— Labo. 2
Concrete Structure Laboratory called "Labo. 2" has been renewed in October/2018.
Our role is to contribute to create a safe and secure society in terms of structural engineering.
Experimental, analytical, and theoretical studies are conducted to achieve this goal.
Recent research interests are as follows:
- Evaluation of seismic behavior and performance of RC and masonry buildings.
- Development of new construction technologies for concrete buildings.
- Field study at earthquake-affected areas.
- Always welcome undergraduate students who are interested in Labo 2. in Department of Architectural Engineering, Osaka University.
- If you are undergraduate/graduate students studying in other Japanese universities, please contact the address at the bottom of page before your application.
- For foreigners studying overseas, our laboratory will request one of the following items:
1) certificate of a national scholarship e.g. by MEXT,
2) recommendation letter by a responsible professor, or
3) certificates of GPA greater than 3.5 (/4.0) and English/Japanese high skills,
to provide a position of research student.
Kindly refer to the professors data.
D3 Yasuhiko YAMASHITA; Murshalin AHMED (Bangladesh); Peizhi ZHAO (China)
D1 Alejandro VELAZQUEZ MESA (Republic of Cuba); Liang HUANG (China)
M2 Yuya AMANO; Hiroya IWASAKI; Hiroshi UDA; Yuki SHICHIJO; Akiyoshi MURATA
M1 Shihab Al HARBI (Oman); Hiroshi NAKASHIMA; Kaisei MAEYAMA; Tomoki MATSUNAGA; Yuya TUSJI; Bomin LIU(China)
B4 Hiyuu IWASAKI; Yuta NAKANO; Shinichirou MURAMATSU
Reasearch student None
Assistant Professor, Osaka University
2-1 Yamadaoka, Suita, Osaka 565-0871, Japan
Last updated: June/2023